Samstag, 29. Juli 2023

New Nails ♥ Chie Yoshikawa Inspo

 

 


This time I wanted to finally do those Fruit Nails I saw on Chie Yoshikawas Blog

Since I saw them I just knew I HAD to make them!


https://blog.crooz.jp/xochieox/

 (even though her Blog isn't aktive anymore 😢) 



 

here is the Stuff I used:



 I decided that I wanted to use a natural color for the inner Part of the Nails (if that makes sense), because I use Nail Stickers instead of glue and I think otherwise you could see it through and it would look weird...

 

 

 And here is the final result


 Maybe I should have used pastel yellow instead of the pastel green?
not sure...
But I still kinda like those Nails!

 

And here is me wearing them:



The 'Skincolor' looks a bit off, but otherwise I really like them! 
Also a lot of the rhinstones just fell of 😢

Thats it for today, thanks for reading
Also feel free to leave a comment ^.^

Bye Bye ~

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello Kitty Get

This came in the mail today 🥹 My mom immediately took a Foto because she thought I looked really cute 💕 I found this Hello Kit...