Dienstag, 10. Mai 2022

April GETS




It's propably a bit late for that, but I want to show you the Stuff I got last Month


Finds from Vinted:
 
melrose (I think it just looks like sth from Liz Lisa) 

Deary




And also I went a few times to fleamarkets:
 
offbrand 
offbrand 
Only 

offbrand
 I thought maybe to add some lace to this dress to make it look more cute.

 Girls United (aktually its for Kids XD)
i really love the details with the flowers and the gems
 


and I bought some new Make Up Stuff:
 
got2be, offbrand 
Lavera
The colors are really cute, can´t wait to try it out




Also found a really cute Store near my Grocery Store, but Sadly it closed down 😔
But the good thing is I got a discount on those Bags!
 
I already wore this one a few times ♥ 
I think they could work really well with some Himekaji stuff.
Also I dont have a lot of cute Bags, so I had to take both colors.




Here is also a Store where you don´t have to pay for anything. 
In German we call it ´Umsonstladen´ (free Store?) don´t know how to translate it properly.
Also you can donate your Stuff there ~
It`s to conserve resources, and against the fast fashion trend.
I always bring some Stuff to give them when I go there.
Because I have a lot of Things I don´t use anymore, and also I see it more as a trade ^-^

So this time I actually found some Basic Stuff:

Zara
 
offbrand
never had a belt in brown, maybe I can do some country coords with it. 
The Scarf is just really fuwa fuwa
 
 
Atmosphere 


 
 
And I traded some Stuff on Vinted:
Only
 
Miss Anna 
 
 And I found someone who traded some Magazines with me ~
Bonus Point: unintentionally I got some new Gyaru Friend through it
She also sent some cute Stuff with it
Thank you ~
 
 

 

 I really liked everything I got this month!~
Can´t wait to try everything out 


Did you get a lot of Stuff?
Feel free to comment ♥





 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello Kitty Get

This came in the mail today 🥹 My mom immediately took a Foto because she thought I looked really cute 💕 I found this Hello Kit...