Montag, 25. Juli 2022

Hair Inspo: Ayaka Endo





Hey ~


Recently I started looking into Ayaka Endo's Blog. 

And her Hairstyles are just perfect!~ 

so I thought I would share with you some of my Fav´s


She is soo much more Inspo than just Hair, but I don´t want to make this Post to long... 
So here are just some random Pics:
 
 
look at her bottom lashes 😯



 
 
If there's one thing I'm really bad at, it's Hairstyling. Especially since the pandemic, cause I got really lazy... 
So I hope that I can improve this year! ~
Maybe I should think about investing in some styling tools, mine are either broken or waaaaay to old 🙈



All Pics are from her Blog: https://ameblo.jp/enaya-style




What´s your current Inspo?
 
Pleace write a comment ♥






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello Kitty Get

This came in the mail today 🥹 My mom immediately took a Foto because she thought I looked really cute 💕 I found this Hello Kit...