Samstag, 3. Juni 2023

New Hair Update

 



 

Hey~

I was kinda motivated after my Ayaka Endo Post to start experimenting with my hair.
But I realized that I lost a lot of hair and the remainig was totally broken and thin...
This kinda annoyed me, so I cut it short.

tbh it looks better than I expected :D propably cause my new hair already started to grow back, so it looks like I have more hair \^-^/ but I still need to learn how to Style it!

At first I didn´t know if i should cut it, cause I have natural curly Hair and was unsure if it will look good... but I saw a lot of pictures of Mayu on IG and she looks so good with her short hair!
This motivated me to try ♥




Bye Bye ~

 


 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello Kitty Get

This came in the mail today 🥹 My mom immediately took a Foto because she thought I looked really cute 💕 I found this Hello Kit...